Thursday, March 4, 2010

Dear Aunt Megan

Dear Aunt Megan-

Thank you for the hats you made me for Christmas. The pink one fits better than the green one because it doesn't cover up my eyes as much. However, the pink one was out of commission for a long time since the first time mommy put me in the hat I yanked off the flower. See don't I look like I could yank flowers off hats? My eyes just are screaming I am always up to something!
Anyway mommy finally got her act in gear and put the flower back on my hat so I can wear it again. Good thing too because everyone at the park said I looked super cute!



I love you Aunt Megan and Uncle Richard and cousin Trey and Jack! - Lenna

The feeling of spring is totally in full bloom up here. Every time I walk out my front door this is what I get to see. Have I mentioned I love the color pink?
Lenna has been really cranky this whole week! I have no clue why. I joked with Jared that if Lenna wasn't going to be nice to me why do I have to be nice to her. He rolled his eyes at me and said because she is not even 1!
She still gives crazy giggles and faces and sometimes her hair will stand up!
She is becoming more adventurous. She loves to play with her stroller. I should probably bring out her toy stroller so she can push it around. She also loves cruising along furniture and is getting better at free standing. This whole week I have forced her to just hold one of my hands to walk and it has definitely helped her balance. I don't think she will be walking before her 1 year mark though. I am okay with that; I am not sure I will be able to keep up once she is running!
Normally Wednesday is my grocery shopping day but I was a slacker and didn't want to go. It may have been since I had a hair appointment which my hair turned out just fine for those wondering, and the 10 dollar bill for a cut and color was even better! Anyway we did run to Alberstons this morning to get a deal in groceries but not do our actual grocery shopping. I got all these items for 3.98 cents total! That is like 70+% savings. I got the five fruit snacks for free + 50 cents in overage with all the coupons I had. If you like fruit snacks or your kids like fruit snacks you best be heading to Alberstons this week!
Last but not least do you remember a long time ago I was telling you all how I was trying to get my photo book done! Well I finished a week or so ago and it should arrive at my door step on Saturday! It ended up being 316 pages for 1.5 years of stuff. I am pretty sure that the 2009 book may be larger and even need to be split into two books because after having Lenna I have taken WAY more pictures.

5 comments:

The Davidsons said...

Thanks little lenna! We sure do love you too! Sorry the green hat doesn't fit very good! She looks so cute in her pink hat though! We are counting down the days til Disneyland!

Tasha said...

I love fruitsnacks! It't too bad there isnt an Albertsons here.

Lindsey H. said...

Loved the "if she's not nice to me why do I have to be nice to her?" line! Can't wait to see your photo book!

Missy said...

That little beanie is adorable!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Love the tuke!! The flower on it is so cute! Where do you get your photo book printed?