Sunday, March 7, 2010

Matthews Beach

We really have been having super great weather. With all this exposure to the outdoors Lenna is starting to love it. Since I knew Lenna loved beaches we had decided to head over to Alki, but traffic was pretty bad and we knew little miss Lenna wouldn't last super long if we sat in traffic for most of her awake time. So we detoured to Matthews Beach. Side note I have randomly funny moments at this park. They range from slip'n'slides activities (where I think there were many MANY injuries) to heat waves in Seattle so friends and I would go swim at dusk. Ahh good times I was actually looking through my old photos looking for slip and slip pictures but I found none. Probably for the better. Anyway Lenna enjoyed being outside.I love that she and I both have a love of sunglasses.
If you look at her right hand she has one finger pointed. She has been doing this a lot recently. Maybe she is training herself to say I am 1 years old!

This is my artistic shot for the day. I happened to take my shoes off just like so.
Then Lenna noticed my shoes and wanted to play with them. Maybe she will love shoes when she gets older.
She also loves her stroller.
She loves to be tossed in the air.
Dad gave her some clover for her hair.
But then she just wanted to eat it.I feel like this is a paparazzi shot since I took it so far away. But Lenna and dad just looked so cute.
After awhile she was done with her sunglasses and really read to go home!
Anyway though I put Lenna to bed an hour ago she is still crying and upset, so I should probably go help her. Actually she has been quite the fuss button all week long. It is starting to get on my nerves. I hope whatever is bothering her ends soon! Happy Sunday.

4 comments:

Lindsey H. said...

Pretty day! Tell Lenna she can be cranky all week but she better be in a good mood on her first birthday!

Laura and crew said...

I just had a thought...maybe L's fussy because she's teething and teeth will start popping through! Eh? Until then...beach hopping works as a method to keep sanity.

The Thackers said...

Great pictures, Mallory! The beach looks like fun. Where is Matthew's beach? I think I need to go there.

Lisa said...

You always have the greatest shoes!