Sunday, June 6, 2010

Habits...We all have them

The other day we were headed to the east side to meet yet another old friend. An old roommate of mine. While we were driving Lenna decided a morning nap sounded to good. So she feel asleep on the drive over. I hadn't given her, her binky but she still moved her mouth like she had it in. I thought it was too cute not to video it. I guess the habit of the binky is very set in.

Another habit of mine not Lenna is to tell her good job when she does something cool. Here she is having it made it over a bridge and up a few steps into a boat. She thought she was so cool that she did it. On a side not this indoor play area in Bell Square is huge, and it freaked me out because every time I lost site of Lenna I totally thought "Oh no what if I loose her!" Lucky for both of us we didn't loose each other.Another habit of ours is to go to the zoo. Seriously we have been to the zoo A LOT lately. I guess we just like the walk. It is kind of like a walk around a park right?We let Lenna roam in one of the play areas for a little while so she could get some wiggles out.Jared couldn't resist and wanted to be a kid again too!I enjoyed a good climb, so I guess I wanted to be a kid again too!
I guess my favorite habit is when it is sunny we like to go outside. Yay for the sun making an appearance for us on Saturday!

3 comments:

Laura and crew said...

It's awesome that saying good job, Lenna is one of your habits. Oh, and sometimes Tess still sucks her invisible thumb. Weird, huh?

Lindsey H. said...

I'll have to come up for occasional zoo days with you!

Grandma Princess said...

Notice that the PINK Flamingos are in multiples...Ned and Ted need friends...Just maybe!