Saturday, June 12, 2010

I went Private

Dear friends-

I went private. If I haven't sent you a invite it is probably because I don't know which email I should send it to, OR I don't have your email. So if you want to know what is going on with us please send me your email via a blog comment, email me, or a facebook message.

I will still keep this blog up and public and every time I post on the private blog I will give you the title and a link to my private blog here.

So with that, Lenna's Craziness can be found here

-M

3 comments:

Kyle.Sara.Jade said...

kharvey84@gmail.com

we're right behind you on the private train!!

Jordy and Paiger said...

Hey I would love to stay in touch. thefrakes@gmail.com

Tasha said...

I'm happy you will post a blog on this one every time you update. I tend to forget to check the private blogs...this way that wont happen :)