Monday, September 14, 2009

6 Months Old

Baby Lenna turned 6 months old today! Since she has figured out how to roll both directions she has seemed to be a much happier kid. I think I have a very strong willed child that when she can't figure something out or doesn't get her way she let's you know about it. Recently as she plays her bib gets moved around so it more looks like a cape then a bib. Thus we this happens we have started to call her 'Super Lenna.' Personally I think her face in this photo is just saying "Really mom another picture?"
She really loves her phone and today she chomped away on it and anything that she could get into her mouth; this includes her hands...I don't know how she doesn't chomp off a finger!Also today I decided since she was a whole 1/2 of year old that I should snag a few photos. I think her recliner is pretty awesome hopefully when she gets older she will like to sit in it!Then for my down time during Lenna's nap time I just goofed off on GIMP. You can see my goofing off photos below.
Happy 6 months my baby girl! You are growing up so fast that soon I won't be able to call you my baby girl (sigh).

3 comments:

The Thackers said...

She looks so cute in her recliner and her pink fluffy skirt! And she's looking so much bigger...such a cute little girl! :-)

Sarah said...

What a cute little chair. Pretty soon, that nap time will be a precious commodity you will never want to waste, but inevitably do! And aren't digital cameras the best? Can you imagine how crazy it would have been if we had them in middle/high school?

Jen said...

um, i love the backward bib. love it.