Monday, December 7, 2009

Christmas Dress

Brrr it is cold here! Sometime I wonder why people other than my mom read this blog since truthfully all I do is write and post pictures about Lenna. Actually come to think about it I don't even think my mom reads my blog I think she just looks at the pictures. Oh well! Here is more pictures of Lenna.

On Sunday we all wore red and black to church. Yep I was that family that matches. I loved it but sadly enough we didn't get a family picture. Probably because Jared got paged and was working when we got home from church. I can tell you both Jared and I will be very happy to have no work computer going to Utah with us.

Anyway Lenna is one lucky gal. She goes to her friend's house and she gets 2 stuffed animals getting offered to her.
Ahh I love little girl dresses!
We got home and I decided we needed to take the classic reindeer shot. I loved getting these types of pictures from my nephews and now Lenna gets a reindeer shot.Truthfully she just wanted to eat the reindeer ears.
Here is a video of her giggling about Joshie. She loves Joshie and just giggles and giggles every time she sees him.

Right now we are just trying to stay warm in this very cold weather. I went to the eye doctor and soon I will be able to see clearly again. Don't worry I can still see I will just be able to see better with my new prescription. I am also getting excited to go visit my family and see some of my good high school friends. But I am not looking forward to the snow. I hate snow. Oh well I will deal with the snow and be happy to not have to cook dinner for a while. PS tomorrow is Jared's birthday so be prepared for another post all about the Jared man tomorrow!

4 comments:

Ellerbeck Family News said...

I love your blog and pictures-love Wa mom-Jeanne

Laura and crew said...

I read your blog AND look at your cute pictures of Lenna because it makes me happy. So does your reindeer! Cute!

Anonymous said...

love the dress Mallory! What did yours look like?

Lindsey H. said...

I read your blog too! Sorry I missed Sunday - my excuse was I didn't have a car (I could have called you for a ride though) but then I fell asleep while trying to write a paper (it was a boring paper). I won't be at YW tomorrow so I won't see you until you get back from your adventure. Have fun and let's hang out when you're home, k?