Sunday, December 6, 2009

Here comes Santa Claus

Another week down and another week closer to Christmas. Actually I am pretty sure Lenna has no clue what is going on other than there are new pretty things to see and try and get to, and I am constantly singing random Christmas song instead of Primary songs to her.
So with that Lenna this week has been pretty entertaining.
She has been either in the sitting position or in the knee position for about 90% of the time she is awake.She loves to grab at certain things. In no particular order she loves balls, shoe laces, this lighted spin thing my mom got her for Disneyland, socks, and dad's laptop charger cord. (I prefer her to not get to dad's laptop cord but it has been out a lot lately with his massive amount of hours working!)
Lenna basically will try to grab at anything she can to get it to her mouth!
On Friday we all wore green. It wasn't by choice just a coincidence. I guess we all had green on the mind.
Saturday we went to our ward annual Christmas brunch. We put Lenna in one of her many Christmas dresses. She missed out on her morning nap so she was pretty tired. (PS I love the drool and even the booger she has in this picture. She might kill me when she gets older for posting pictures like this but she can't do anything about it now!)
The most important part of the brunch is Lenna got to meet Santa. I almost misspelled Santa; actually growing up the local newspaper did misspell Santa and it read something like "Satan will be appearing at the mall tomorrow." It was a super awesome miss print if you ask me. Anyway Lenna didn't seem to care either way that she met Santa. She was very distracted by the multiple cameras going off. I should find it flattering that Santa's wife thought Lenna looked so cute she even took a picture with her cell phone. Hopefully in the years to come she will continue to like Santa and not be afraid of him.
I am definitely looking forward to a non white Christmas and a relaxing day at home!

2 comments:

Ivy said...

Lenna is adorable! I have to say that you had me in tears laughing about the misprint in your hometown newspaper! How FUNNY!

The Thackers said...

Great pictures and post. I love Lenna's green sweater. Very cute.