Thursday, December 3, 2009

Movin Up in the World

A few days ago Lenna was moving all over the place and managed to get stuck in her play mat that was folded up and stuck in the closet. Well when she moved herself away from the closet the play mat came with and created a little fort for her. She thought it was awesome!The same day as the fort Lenna managed to get both legs stuck out of her crib and she was stuck! When I first came in she thought it was funny but after taking a few pictures she started to melt down that I wasn't saving her from being stuck.

Lenna loves to play with her dad. She often has her headband ride up while playing and it causes her hair to look awesome!
Today was an iron chef party. A gal in my ward has organized this fun event and today was almond themed. I made a pastry straight of the Martha Stewart magazine. I felt cool because I followed what Martha told me to do.
However the most exciting things that happened today was Lenna learned a new noise. She now says 'ba'. I don't know if she has a clue what she is saying but she says it a lot. Also today Lenna had forward motion. She moved both arms and legs forward. I don't know what you classify as crawling but she is definitely moving and trying to figure out how to move far. Here is a video that happens to catch both of these actions!

Happy end of the week everyone!

5 comments:

Lindsey H. said...

Ooooh...she is SO close to crawling. It's going to be fun when her curiosity wreaks havoc on your house! :)

Williams Family said...

It's so fun to watch them learn new things and explore the world.

Jaymie and Justin said...

Lenna is so active! We loved the Christmas card by the way.

Sarah said...

My goodness. You are such a wonderful poster... I had to play catch-up. Little Lenna is really growing. I was so excited to get your Christmas card in the mail: it totally made my day. Thanks so much. I don't think I am sending them this year, so feel the love via the WWW.

Anonymous said...

That is awesome that she is getting more active. I also think it is hilarious that her favorite thing to play with is a shoe lace!