Saturday, February 20, 2010

Wagon Rides and Preztel Outings

Yesterday Lenna got to go on a wagon ride with one of her friends named Leah. All the pictures were so cute that I couldn't decide which one to post so I will post them all!

I love they way they both look in this one. They both have such fun personalities!
I think they really loved snacks!Overall I think Lenna really enjoyed herself. I know I had a great time!Today we ran up to Alderwood and got our free pretzel! It was yummy and we definitely love free things!
Lastly one adorable picture of Lenna sleeping. She hates stuffed animals and will push them away, all but this one. She loves this bunny and loves to sleep with it. At night I hear her wake up and just talk to her bunny. I wish I understood what she was telling the little guy.
Ahhh I love this girl!

4 comments:

Ali said...

the girls do look adorable in that wagon! and what a perfect, sunny day for a wagon ride!!

The Thackers said...

So cute! Great pictures of Lenna and Leah. Hasn't the weather been great?!?

Lindsey H. said...

Lenna's bunny - how cute. Do you think that's going to "It" - the item she can't bear to live without? Sorry I missed you this afternoon. I slept clear until 5:30!

Anonymous said...

The weather looks awesome!! Lenna and that stuffed animal is so funny!