Sunday, August 9, 2009

Game Shows

I will admit it. I am a game show junky! I watch the Price is Right every chance I get. I just honestly love to watch game shows. I love to watch trivia game shows to stupid game shows. One thing I love about summer is ABC has "I survived a Japanese Game Show." The season has come and gone, but I find that I am missing Judge Bob and Rome. I don't know if it is because Rome reminds me of my old Japanese coworker, or that I miss talking to Japanese people every week, or that I enjoy seeing stuff in Japan and getting to tell Jared "O I saw that when I was there." Regardless I seriously love this show. It will come back next summer (hopefully) until then I will just have to look forward to LOST! So with that I will say sayonara and Hai Majide!

1 comment:

Em, Dev, Alex Belliston said...

I love Game show's too. Alex & I like to watch Price Is Right together.