Thursday, August 20, 2009

Teething maybe?!?!

Either Lenna is teething or maybe she is just the age of putting everything in her mouth, maybe both! But today Lenna tried to chomp on everything and she was pretty drooly. Anyway here are a bunch of pictures for the family. Here is Lenna attacking the monkey named "Mallory" (no joke).
Later in the day I was changing Lenna's sheets and she was all giggles.
Then she got tired of the flash.Then she got tired of me changing her sheet, so she was just vegging.Then she started to squirm down on the chair. This is her way to say she is done hanging out and wants a new activity.And then this picture is just funny.Then here are some videos to watch. One is Lenna trying to get the hippo, and the other is her in her exersaucer with her hair flying in the wind.

This week we cleaned out the rain gutters, and have just been hanging out. Have a great Friday!

2 comments:

The Davidsons said...

I hope that her teething experiance goes well and that she isn't to upset about it! I love the pictures of her she is so cute! I just love her!

Sarah said...

How fun. I remember when I thought Ella was teething all the time, but she just liked to drool and chew everything. She didn't actually teeth until she was about 8 or 9 months old. Looks like you guys are having so much fun together.