Saturday, August 1, 2009

Giggles

Lenna's personality is coming out more and more and I am just totally in love with it. Her new skill is to wiggle. I guess I better watch her a little bit more closely. Here she is basically off of her swing. She was just chillin' in this position...I am learning to strap her into things. She also likes to arch her back when we are trying to get her out of the car seat. I don't know if she is trying to help or just telling us she is ready to be out, but it makes me laugh every time. I also have to make sure I strap her in when we go for walks because she tries to do what she did in the picture above and I don't want her falling out when we are on a walk!

This next picture is to capture her hair. Oh I love her hair. It stands straight up! It is starting to get so long that soon it won't stand up anymore. I asked Lenna if she could keep her hair like this forever, but dad said she needed to get long hair so she could look like a girl...but after seeing that her hair isn't going to be like this much longer he is reconsidering.


Lastly here is a video of Lenna giggling. She thinks it is so funny when I take her feet to her cheeks.


Yep I know she has me wrapped around her finger. It is late and I should go to bed so the next post will be the fun adventures of the weekend which include SeaFair and the zoo. Goodnight!

4 comments:

The Davidsons said...

She is so cute! Trey and Jack both did that in their swing too! Espcially when they got to heavy for it! I also love her hair! I remember when Jack's was like that sadly it doesn't stay soft and crazy like that forever!

Em, Dev, Alex Belliston said...

she has the cutest laugh. my little Alex use to bouce himself out of his swing & he thought I was loads of fun

Michelle M said...

Very funny. Lauren has learned how to escape even when she's buckled. The other day she was crawling over the back of her bouncy chair when I got out of the shower. It seems we've made some little escape artists.

Lindsey H. said...

Ha! Love how she wiggled herself out of her swing. So funny! Not too long until she does the "limp noodle" trying to escape from your grasp when she's throwing a tantrum. Think of all the fun stuff you have to look forward to!