Sunday, October 18, 2009

Field Reporting for Dad

Since Daddy isn't with us on vacation we thought we would post some pictures so he could see how Lenna is growing up this week, plus we have been busy girls!

The airplane ride was a success. I will be honest I was really nervous to travel with Lenna all by myself. I arrived at the gate to find the airplane was delayed and I was bummed. But luckily Lenna fell asleep while I walked up and down the airport terminal. Then when I went to gate check the stroller/car seat they said the load of the airplane was very light that I could take Lenna on with her car seat on board. It was the best thing ever! We got our own row and I only paid 5 bucks for my ticket! By the end of the airplane ride Lenna was pretty tired as you can see in the following picture.After arriving in Logan we settled down for the night to get ready for the next day. Once Lenna finished her morning nap on Friday we headed to Salt Lake to go to Witches and shop at Tai Pan. At Witches people thought Lenna looked like such a great cute Witch that we had people we didn't know ask if they could take pictures of Lenna! I thought it was funny.

I think Lenna looks like the musical Wicked billboard in this picture.Aunt Megan and Grandma Princess helped entertain Lenna while we had dinner.Here is all of us at Witches
Here is my mom and I enjoying our time at Witches.Lenna didn't really care about the witches that were set up. She was more interested in the people dressed up like witches.Lenna loved riding in her stroller.

She had a great time with Grandma Princess in front of Witchy Poo.The problem with wearing a witch hat all night long is the crazy hair you get after-wards.
Also while in Utah we were able to stop by and see Grandma and Grandpa Cook. This means Lenna has been to all 4 of her Great Grandmas houses! She is a lucky girl to have that many great-grandparents alive. She loved visiting with them and just kept smiling at both of them.
Today we went to AnaBelle's baby blessing. It was great to see both my brothers at the same time. I love them both very much.
Also today Lenna's cousins Trey and Jack came over to visit. Lenna loved Trey and at one point in time he had her giggling so hard it was so so cute. I am very glad I got a video of it. Jack was cute with Lenna too. Jack kept trying to share things with Lenna, but sadly I didn't get a picture of that. Lenna loves her cousins.


That is all I have for right now. Have a great week everyone! (PS Lenna and mom want dad to know we miss him very much!)

5 comments:

Williams Family said...

Love the witches costumes! And gerat hair! I was wondering where you were yesterday. Hope you have a great vacation.

The Mighty Quinns said...

What a fun tradition your guys have to go see the witches, your never too young to have a great time at witches night out!!

Anonymous said...

So fun! Love the witch costumes!

Laura and crew said...

Such a cute tradition to do witches. I love Lenna's little hat. :O)

The Thackers said...

Okay, I LOVE the video of her laughing with her cousin. She's so so so cute! I just love her little personality!