Thursday, October 29, 2009

Toys

I seem to be blogging a lot right now. I think I will blame my boredom and time for blogging on the rain. I feel very confined with it raining. I can't go on as many walks, opening the blinds doesn't bring in light, and my house is much smaller then grandma and grandpa's that we just went to visit. Plus when we go out to do errands I feel it is a major task since now I have to get Lenna in and out of her coat to make sure she doesn't get cold (and rained on), and I take all her gear into the store which includes the cart cover, the diaper bag, and toys to entertain the little one; it all makes me feel like a pack horse (not to mention my child is in the 95% in weight so she is heavy to carry from the car to the store). I should probably try to figure out what I can take out of Lenna's diaper bag to lighten the load. Anyway all this means a lot of time at home. So I have pulled out a lot of new toys for Lenna, and she is loving the toys. I remember when she was a few weeks old and she didn't do anything on her play mat. At that point I wondered how long it would take her to want to play with toys. Well I guess the answer is not long, because now she loves all sorts of toys. However, her favorite is the classics. Seriously. I can give her all types of toys but her favorites are the stack rings, the balls, and the blocks.

Here is a collage of her playing with the stack rings.
Here are the blocks. She likes to take the lid off and pull all the blocks out. That is her form of playing right now.
Here is a video of her playing with the ball. It is really hard to play with her and hold the camera. So sorry for the crazy camera motion.

She also loves to just roll around. She managed to roll so much she had toys on top of her and under her without any of my help!Lastly I had a few people ask to see my hair. This is the picture I took with my phone to send to Jared right after I had colored it. In real life it looks shorter probably because in this photo I am holding the phone at a weird angle to capture the color over the cut. Now it is time to prepare to watch flash forward. Later gators!

5 comments:

Tasha said...

LOVE the color, and the cut! Lenna looks so happy and grown up with all those toys! The picture where she has them over and under her made me laugh.

Lindsey H. said...

Looks awesome! And we watch Flash Forward too - I love that show. I have to get hooked on another show because I'm already mourning the last season of Lost come January. :)

Alison said...

Lizzy Ellen has the same bucket of blocks and loves to take them out as well. She loves to take all of her toys out of the basket as well. Gotta teach her how to put stuff back in now!

Anonymous said...

Love the hair!!

The Thackers said...

Your hair looks great! Can't wait to see it in real life tomorrow!