Thursday, November 19, 2009

Birthday Wishes Do Come True

For my birthday this year which was more than 7 months ago all I asked Jared for was a cake from Costco (I love frosting) and the Disneyland Light Parade song for my cell phone ring. I love this song it brings back a ton of fun memories of being little and watching this parade. I specifically remember sitting on main street with my brothers watching this parade many many times. I also just love Disneyland so I figured it would be the best ring tone ever for me.

Well in April we tried to figure out how to get this song onto my phone with many failed attempts. I tried to find this ring tone on sale online, but no luck. But after the help of buying the song on Amazon, a microSD card and our wedding anniversary gift which just arrived today (5 months later) wow we are late at doing gifts this year my birthday wish has been fulfilled and I can be super excited to hear my phone ring!


Hmmm I think I am already trying to figure out how to get to Disneyland at least twice in 2010.

2 comments:

Laura and crew said...

Maybe you can figure a way to become a Disney spokeswoman...that way you'd have tons of excuses to go and see Mickey!

Anonymous said...

I love that song and parade! Glad you finally got your gift.