Friday, November 13, 2009

Lazy days and Salmon Spotting

Yesterday Lenna slept for 13 hours straight! This means I actually woke up and was out of bed before Lenna woke up! Amazing! Then she followed the day by taking two - two hour naps! It was an awesomely lazy day for both of us. Too bad it was sunny and we wasted the sunshine to be lazy inside, but oh well!

Lenna is starting to get into things. I am having to watch her more carefully so she doesn't get stuck in corners or pull something down on top of her. But it is fun to see how adventurous she is getting! She is even learning how to open drawers. I watched her open the diaper caddy draw and was amazed she could figure out how to do it.She is also getting really long or so I think.
I tried to be adventurous in picture taking. I had a mat out in the living room since I was working on another project and figure it would be a fun picture. Lenna was more upset though that I wouldn't let her play with and eat the mat. Plus the frame was screwing up my camera lighting with bouncing to much of the flash back.
Then I just tried to get some smiling photos. But I mostly just got funny faces.

Today we went to Carkeek park with our friends Melinda and Joel. I think these two kids look so fun!
Thanks again Grandma Princess for Lenna's awesome and warm hat! We love it!While at the park we even saw a salmon. You can't see it in this picture but it was right there. Sadly it was the only salmon we saw. Maybe in a few days there might be more or maybe it is just a bad salmon year. Oh well still a fun adventure.In happy news yesterday we went to Sam's club and I got Lenna her last round of formula. We buy a lot of cans at once, but this time it should last till she is 1 year old and then we can use whole milk! Crazy how time flies! Hope everyone has a great weekend ahead of them!

3 comments:

The Thackers said...

Sounds like Lenna's going through a growth spurt...enjoy the long naps and 13 hours at night! :-) She really is so cute. I just love her personality. It's been fun to watch her grow this year!

Em, Dev, Alex Belliston said...

I miss the two naps a day, Alex is only down to 1 nap and somedays no naps. Lenna is so sweet,it's amazing how fast they learn how to do things.

Lindsey H. said...

Yay for lazy days! I just slept for 10 hours straight and it was oh so heavenly!