Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving

Greetings! I hope you all have Gobbled till you Wobbled! Here are a few pictures I promised Grandma Princess she could see now. So with that here it goes.

Here is Lenna being silly in her crib. I find her all over the place. I even now find her sitting straight up or having a foot stuck out. Good times!
Today Jared and I ran in the turkey day fun run put on by the Richmond Beach Community Association. It was a lot of fun. Well all but the really huge hill that was literally like I was rock climbing a mountain, but what a great way to burn some calories before eating them all this afternoon right?

I dressed up like an Ogre and Jared like Uncle Sam. The theme was super heroes but we don't actually have super heroes stuff so this is the best we could come up with.
The before the run shot!
After the run shot!
Luckily it wasn't raining to hard. And we have to especially thank Jared's parent for babysitting baby Lenna and DOUBLE thanks to Esther, Tess, and Laura for being our fan club! They held cute signs they made for us and cheered us on at the beginning and end of race. You guys are the best! Plus Laura gave me the idea to run this run so how can she not be the best?

Lastly here is a video of cutie patootie as my mom calls her. She loves Dory right now. She gets really excited when I play with her with Dory and even more excited when I make Dory talk. So here is a video of what we do quite a few times every day.

Happy Thanksgiving!!!!

2 comments:

Laura and crew said...

I thought you guys did great in the race. I'll have to send you the pics from my camera in a minute after I download them.

Jaymie and Justin said...

So cute. She is growing up so fast!