Friday, November 27, 2009

Christmas Decorations Reaction

Right now I should be vacuuming because wowzer my floor needs it badly, but Jared is on the phone and the computer. Since he is dealing with work things and can't have the noise and I am thus restricted to quiet activities which blogging happens to be a quiet activity! Actually if you wanted to know Jared has been on either our home phone or his cell phone straight from 6:30am this morning dealing with work. Yep that is like 15 hours of work so far today for Jared. Eeeewww!!!!

In order to keep things lively at our home while Jared has been working I put up all the Christmas decorations. Since this is Lenna's first time seeing Christmas decorations I wanted to get her reaction on camera. I think she was a little confused on what had happened to her living room, but after a few hours if we turn the tree lights on her face gets all excited with a huge grin. I think Lenna is really going to love Christmas. Her is the video I took of her reaction.

Other than decorating me and Jared's parents kept busy on this nice sunny day by taking a long drive around golden gardens, ballard, and Alki. We also went on a walk and played the wii a lot. Hopefully tomorrow Jared will not have to work 16+ hours straight so he can play with his mom and daddy while they are in town!

In other news Lenna tried meat for the very first time today. She makes funny faces at any new food. I got the second bite because I forgot to grab the camera for the first.


Hope you enjoy the videos, and I hope you all had a much better black Friday then us!

2 comments:

The Davidsons said...

I love the video of her seeing the christmas stuff! That is how Jack reacted and he still does every morning! Your tree looks beautiful! Sorry that Jared has had to work so mush I know how you feel! Richard has been working alot too! I'm excited to see little Lenna soon! I'm counting down the days!

Williams said...

Not bad with the new food. Jonah usually gags whenever I give him new food. And old food.
Lenna, thanks for sharing your toys with Jonah today at church. Sorry about the slimed giraffe! :)