Sunday, November 22, 2009

Tower Destruction and What we have been up to

Greetings from rainy Seattle. We have now emptied our rain gauge twice in the last month so that means 10+ inches just in a few weeks! Wow I feel wet just thinking about it! However we are staying dry and warm inside. This week Lenna has been a huge (HUGE) fuss button. I keep wondering why but I don't know why. My only suspicion is that she is very frustrated with her struggle with trying to move. But there are still some fun times when she is fun, giggly and a happy girl.

Here is Lenna after our run to Target. Oh speaking of our Target run it was awesome. I bought 8 cans of vegetables for a total of $1.60 that is 20 cents a can! It was such an awesome bargain! I love getting good deals!!!!
Oh my doesn't she look super cute when she crosses her arms?
Most of the week consisted of the following for Lenna. She would sit up for a little bit.
Then she would drop onto her hands to get up to her knees.
Then she tries to move forward and can't so she gets upset and cries, until I put her back on her butt and we start the whole process again.
I am still finding Lenna a lot like this when I come to get her up from her naps. Silly girl!
Also this week daddy was really sick so he stayed home Thursday and Friday. One of daddy's favorite games to play with Lenna is to build a tower with all of her blocks then have her knock it over. So here is a video of dad playing with Lenna.

In other news we are getting really excited for Thanksgiving. We got the info for the turkey day run we are doing, and I ran Greenlake on Saturday to prepare for it. It will be good. Also Jared's parents arrive on Tuesday and it will be fun to have them up to play with Lenna. That is all I have for the moment. See ya later gator!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the game the Jared was playing with Lenna! Sorry about the rain. I used to feel your pain!

Sarah said...

I love those first foods faces... so cute! Little Lenna sure is growing. She is very cute when she crosses her arms. I just saw your mom a few days ago. She is so sweet. I hope you guys are doing well. :) Happy Turkey Day.