Monday, November 2, 2009

Crazy Bed Hair

On Sunday Lenna decided that life was too awesome to sleep during church. So when we finally got home I put her straight in her crib with her head band on, so that she could nap. Well that produced the most awesome bed hair I have seen Lenna have, as of yet. It was adorable! Simple adorable.
Lenna is trying to learn new things, but hasn't mastered anything special right now. We put her up to the couch. She would stand there and shake her booty, but was not really sure what to make of it.
Then she would start to push off the couch.
And finally do a turn twist/fall onto the ground.
Today Lenna did surprisingly well. I thought day light savings might be an awful experience, but nope Lenna has done great. While she took her afternoon nap I went outside to mow the lawn. I always said I would never mow the lawn. But now I am finding myself enjoying it. I think it is because it gives me some extra exercise while helping me be outside of the house. But I still think that this chore of mowing the lawn can be on Jared's plate most of the time. Anyway while mowing the lawn I came upon this ginormous mushroom. It is very very large.
After Lenna woke up from her nap, we put away Halloween decorations =( it is always super sad to put these decorations away. Then Lenna and I played. She likes to giggle when I tickle her thunder thighs. She is also trying this new thing where she puts one leg back in more crawling position but keeps the other one in normal sitting position. This gives her a little more lunge distance but allows her to stay on her bum. However, when this girl figures out she can crawl I think I will be chasing her around the house.
Here is typical Lenna, one shoe on one shoe off and just hanging out with her toys.
Did I mention I love her onesie because it has ruffles on the bum. Girls are just too fun to dress!
Happy Monday everyone!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL!! I love the hair!

Sarah said...

Love the hair! And I love the Halloween photos too. Moo... What a fun time.

Jaymie and Justin said...

this may be the best bed hair I have ever seen! Good for you for mowing the lawn. Your way ahead of me.

Heidi E said...

Love the hair!