Saturday, April 24, 2010

Krispy Kreme and Giggles what could be better?

Today Jared was off at Vashon Island doing service so Lenna and I were flying solo. To make the best of it we headed to Krispy Kreme for an outing. Lenna liked the little bit of donut I shared with her. Actually come to think about it, I am pretty sure my little one has a huge sweet tooth.

Apparently eating donuts is serious business!Well that is until you get attacked by the tickling squad! Ahh they all have a good laugh!

See how Lenna's face is red? Yep it is because she was laughing so very hard.My favorite part of Krispy Kreme's was the great company! Thanks for the outing! I also liked that I had free donut coupons so my donut was free. But I would have paid for the donut just to hang out with my buds!

Lenna is finally deciding that walking is faster than crawling. She will stand herself up with no help from me or anything around her. It is cool to see. Her favorite toy at the moment is the 'Green Eggs and Ham' puzzle G. Princess got her forever ago. She carries Sam-I-am, or Friend (did you know that is his name? He doesn't have a name other than friend! WEIRD!) or both around for as long as she can.She also likes to share. Here you can't see but she is trying to hand me friend so that I can play with her.
Happy Saturday Friends!

4 comments:

Laura and crew said...

Thanks for indulging us with our donut whims. It was a highlight of my Saturday, too!

Anonymous said...

mmmmm...Krispie Kreme how I miss you!

Lindsey H. said...

Donuts sound delicious! And I'm now caught up on your blog too - sorry for not reading for the past couple weeks. Driving home from my presentation yesterday I realized, "wow...it's spring! When did that happen!" It looks like I'm the only one not taking advantage of the good weather. I need a baby and a stroller real bad. :)

Jaymie and Justin said...

I miss Theo's Chocolate. I didn't know about that cupcake place though. Looks delicious!