Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Whining can be beneficial sometimes

I have been whining it is true (actually I probably whine a lot more than I realize). Luckily for me I have the best mommy in the whole wide world! I was complaining about having to plant my planters a little while ago and telling my mom that whenever she plants my planters for me it looks a billizion times better. Well not too long after I got a pleasant surprise that she would come up and plant them for me! Hooray!
See look she is doing all the work. I did fill in some dirt here and there, but really I just took pictures. Oh and last week I gathered all the supplies for the planters too.
She did the arranging, and the separating, and well mostly everything.
I am pretty lucky! I am going to have awesome looking flowers all summer long, and I get a week of having someone to hang out with that truly talks to me instead of grunts at me. I love you Lenna, but I like having 2 way conversations too. Yay for mom visits! Yay for exciting adventures! Yay for life!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

They look great! Glad your mom was willing to help. Just keep practicing and you will get as good as your mom someday!

Nana said...

It's wonderful that your mom could come, she is so talented! I love to read your posts and keep up with what is going on in your life. Lenna is so cute! Thanks for sharing. Love you all~

Lindsey H. said...

How fun - what would we do without moms? It's amazing how the older you get the more you seem to need them!

Missy said...

Mom's are seriously the BEST!!!!!!!!!!!

The Thackers said...

Yay for moms! I love that she came up for a week to help you plant your planters. She's awesome. I bet you do the same for Lenna in 20+ years! :-)