Friday, January 15, 2010

Addicted

I am not going to deny that I think I am starting to become addicted to shopping. I think my problem will slow down once all the inventory sales stop. Today I put Lenna down for a nap which she normally fights for an hour and I started to blog stalk like normal. I then see that Target toys went to 75% off! I debated for 10 minutes to let Lenna nap or just go. Since Lenna didn't look like she was going to settle down any time soon I put her in the car and away we went.

I will also admit that I went to Target yesterday with a friend because I like to shop. So with that today and yesterday below are all my finds. I got all of this for under 100 bucks. I am pretty excited. Especially for the Elmo. I have been wanting to get a version of Tickle me Elmo for Lenna for so long, but haven't been able to deal with the price, but at 75% I can deal with that price. Sadly I think I will be going back to Target again today or tomorrow to look at the shoe clearance because I really need a new pair of slip on shoes I can use on a daily basis. But if I don't make it back that is okay too. My life is really great compared to the turmoil of Haiti. If shoes are my biggest concern my life is great. Speaking of Haiti isn't it amazing how quickly everything can be destroyed? Jared and I went to Haiti a few years ago, and it was beautiful where we were. It is heart aching to think how quickly everything can go and the struggle of just getting food. All I can think of it has to be chaos there, and I pray that things will get better for everyone and hope that I never have to see destruction like that first hand.

In other events if Lenna wakes up and is happy I will take some pictures of her so you can see how big she is now at 10 months old! Happy Friday everyone!

1 comment:

The Thackers said...

Thanks for the heads up about Target and 75% off...if I can sneak away. :-)