Thursday, January 14, 2010

Deals and Advancements

Lenna is growing up right before my eyes. It is crazy how slowly life chugs along for the first 20 years of life and then after that life seems to go at the speed of light!

We did some fun things as a family this week. Thanks to my blog stalking we saw that the old spaghetti factory was having 41% off their prices, so we went out to dinner with Lenna one night. She sat in her high chair and ate all the bread and snacks and water we would give her. I think her favorite part was at the end when daddy shared his ice cream with her. It was great that Lenna would go out with us past her bed time and still be a happy camper. Thanks Lenna! Other deals of this weeks I went grocery shopping and got a 4lb bag of chicken breast for 5 bucks! I was pretty excited, but it wasn't as awesome as my last week trip where I got 5 boxes of wheat thins for free, but it was still a pretty good shopping trip. I am going to have to say finding deals is definitely a new hobby of mine!

Lenna also is becoming more and more mobile. She crawls pretty fast and now she is is trying to get up on her feet and walk with her hands being her stabilizers. You can see in the video what I mean. She also stands up with the help of walls and furniture really well too. My prediction is she will be walking around 11 months, but I am also okay if it takes her longer...walking I think will bring a whole new set of baby proofing.



Speaking of months today is Lenna's 10th month mark! Happy 10 months baby girl! We have made it to double digit months which means soon she will be a year old. I will pull out her chair and take some photos sometime today or this week, but I wanted to post the video while Lenna is napping so grandmas could see.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Where do you find all your deals?

Sarah said...

I love finding deals! It just doesn't happen as much anymore. And I loved putting flowers, bows, etc. in Ella's hair too... she did get lots of attention at the grocery store, and I just loved it too.

Lindsey H. said...

Wow - where on earth do you find deals like that?!? You'll have to teach me sometime.