Thursday, January 21, 2010

Post # 102 - New Stroller

Many of my friends and family have posted something special or noted it when they have reached 100 posts I totally spaced and just saw I am now at a 102! Oops! Oh well.

This week Seattle has been graced with beautiful weather. I know many parts of the country are not so lucky. I am very grateful for the sunshine and grateful we are moving closer and closer to spring every day.

Recently Lenna is trying to decide if she wants a morning nap or not. Some days she does some days she doesn't. Today she decided to have one, so I get the chance to blog about her.

I thought this picture was super cute. We had just made it home from play group and she looked so tired. She was just relaxing in her car seat.For lunch she had a very colorful meal. Red kidney beans, blueberries, and bananas. I love that she loves to feed herself. It makes my job a little easier in just having to put food on her tray. If you are wondering she loves beans the most.
Recently we got an umbrella stroller in the mail in preparation for the great Lundell trip of 2010. After pushing many around at stores and putting Lenna in them we decided on one ordered it and it finally showed up. So yesterday Lenna and I took it for a test spin.
For the entire trip she did nothing but dangle her legs. I think that is her favorite thing about her new stroller!

I have managed to not go to Target this week (yay for me). I just did my normal grocery shopping run. My favorite was the Alberstons run the cash register man was like your total is 14 dollars and something, and then was like you saved 32 dollars and change; wow good deal! Both my Safeway run and Albertsons run was over 50% in savings! The added bonus it is all food we eat! Hooray for blogs that help me see the deals!

4 comments:

The Thackers said...

Okay, we need to have you tell us how you save money at a play group or an enrichment activity or something! I'm impressed! :-)

Laura and crew said...

Dangley feet make me happy. :O) Oh...and I'm thoroughly impressed at Lenna's healthy eating. Good job!

Casey and Ryanne said...

It was so good to get a note from you. It's been a long time. I have to say that your daughter is adorable. Linsey Curtis updates me every now and then on how you are Jared are doing. Maybe next time I'm in Seattle I'll be able to stop by and say hi. Yes, please do add us to your blog list. It will be fun to stay in touch with each other.
Ryanne

Anonymous said...

I love the first picture of Lenna! I is so adorable! What website do you check for deals?