Monday, January 11, 2010

The biggest bow yet!

If you know Lenna when she goes out and about we try to 'doll' her up. Sometimes you might think the bows I put on her head is not being super nice or even cruel, but in all honesty it is for her own good. Lenna LOVES people. She is a people person. If I didn't put cute hats or bows on her head she probably wouldn't get as many comments as she gets when we are out running errands. Lenna loves it when people talk to her so in short putting bows on Lenna's head is a good thing for both her and me! She gets attention and I have longer to complete my errands. See win-win!

Yesterday at church I put a new flower on her head and apparently it was larger then normal. I had many people comment to me it is the biggest bow yet! I thought it just matched her dress that a lady in our ward made for her. It was a cute outfit too because we had people ask if we had taken a picture in her outfit yet. So later that day we took some pictures and now you get to see them (luck you ;0 ).
Lenna likes sleeping with her bunnies and she likes to curl up on her side. I love to walk in and see how she has situated herself for a nap.Today it is pretty rainy and I feel kind of crummy so we are having a hunker at home day. I am not sure if Lenna is liking it or not. She keeps standing at our back door and just staring outside. However she is not upset she just keeps wandering around the house. Well she wanders as long as she can see me. If she can't see me she starts to scream. Ugh I hope we aren't starting the stranger anxiety or attachment stage.
I also got a video of waving. She is definitely becoming more fun as she gets older.

Happy Monday!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That bow is huge! Lenna is so cute!!

The Davidsons said...

That is the biggest one I've ever seen! It's a little Utah county style! She looks super cute though! Trey says be misses her!

Laura and crew said...

I think the bow is adorable...and I like that she's getting attached to a bunny when she sleeps. Hope you feel less crummy today!