Monday, January 25, 2010

Just Another Manic Monday

It is just me or when Monday rolls around I always get the 'Just Another Manic Monday' song by the Bangles stuck in my head? The day has not been crazy yet but I just like singing this song. On a side note this morning Lenna woke up with some wicked awesome bed head! She is so cute.This post have two parts. so Part # 1 Saturday Night Date.

On Saturday night our friends were kind enough to babysit Lenna while we went out on a date. We started off the evening by going to the Seattle Temple. Awww I love going here.
Then we buzzed over to the Museum of Flight for the annual Amazon after Christmas party.
The theme was 100% peculiar. The entertainment was weird and they had some entertaining desserts like these crazy cookie guys.
The food is always good from McCormick and Schmidts. Yum Yum!
We walked around a little bit, but since they had the party here last year and airplanes really aren't that cool when you can't go crawl in them and kick their tires, so we opted to not stay too long and head back home to pick up our little girl. However, the best part of the whole night was I got to hang out one on one with the hubby.
Part # 2 The Shoe Incident

OCD number 429 that I have. Okay I don't know how many OCD like attributes I actually have, but I will admit I have a few OCD tendencies.One is that I hate to loose things. Not like games, but things. I do however, like to win at games but it is okay if I loose too. Anyway yesterday I was picking out Lenna's outfit for church and went to grab the shoes I wanted her to wear and they were not there!!! I was so bummed I had lost one of her pairs of shoes. They were no where to be found.

So Lenna had to were these pink shoes to church that were just as cute. I would like to also point out the super cute tights. I found them at target for 98 cents!
Anyway after church and other things Jared agreed to run into the restaurant we went to yesterday and ask if they happened to be there. Well they were hoooray! What makes the story even better was that Lenna happened to kick one of the shoes off in the restaurant and they other on the way in or out having it fall on the sidewalk. One of the cooks happened to notice the shoe and matched it with the one they found in the restaurant and brought it in so it could be a pair. How nice was that!?!?! So the shoes are now safely back at home.
I know that with kids I will probably loose more things than I will like specially as time goes on, but I will tackle those battles when they come. Have a great Manic Monday!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love her shoes! Does your hubby work for amazon?

Tasha said...

Im so glad you were able to find them. They are super cute!

The Davidsons said...

I love the bed head. Jacks hair is so long right now that they look about the same when they wake up. So cute!

Tiffany said...

Hey Mallory!! Your blog is SO cute and so is your little Lenna! I LOVE her shoes! I'm happy they were found!

Laura and crew said...

Hmmm...we were at the temple Saturday too. We should have carpooled. Oh...and I like that the theme of the Amazon party was 100% peculiar. It sounds like a theme for girls camp. :O)