Saturday, January 30, 2010

Little Trooper

Lenna has been a super duper trooper this whole week. She is definitely on the up swing of her cold! However one day she and I weren't feeling to hot so we hunkered down at home. She managed to get herself stuck in the dinning room table chairs. She didn't think it was fun that I was taking a picture instead of helping her out.
Then later that day we had a friend stop by to pick something up and Lenna saw me open the door. Right after they left I went back to doing what I was doing and I notice Lenna is at the door trying so hard to reach the door handle. This video is just of her whacking at the door but she is definitely learning to reach as far as she can to get new things.



On Friday Lenna woke up again with some awesome bed hair. It looked like a mohawk in my opinion. She really likes books right now and we sit still for me to read them to her. She really likes to turn the pages too. Lenna has been very patient with having to go to a friend's house to play so we could run some errands. Plus today she slept from 6pm till 10 am (Umm that is 16 hours!) she woke up at 6am but went back to sleep with her binky so I can't say 16 hours straight but pretty close! After her really long sleep she put up with hanging out with us and our realtor for 5.5 hours! I was super impressed she didn't have a major melt down. Thanks Lenna for being so nice to us!

To keep busy being at home and not being able to play with too many friends I painted the ceiling in the office. Now all of our ceilings are white!!! I also did some yard work because honestly Jan/Feb is the best time of year to do yard work because the weeds aren't growing as fast!

PS to all friends who want to know how I get my deals: I simple just follow the blogs link of my blog as deals. My favorite is the Bargain Jargon but that is because she is local in Western Washington so most of her deals are applicable to me. I am not super great at finding my own deals at grocery stores, so I am grateful for the help of these blogs.

3 comments:

Laura and crew said...

Lenna's frog p.j.s plus the mohawk make me very happy. Maybe it's because she got such good sleep after so much patience and playing on Friday...

Anonymous said...

I love Lenna bed head!! Thanks for posting how you find your deals. I will have to search and see if someone up here does the same thing.

kellykelly1 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.