Wednesday, January 27, 2010

How to Handle a Cold

Lenna has had a cold all week. And what do you do when you have a cold? Well Lenna celebrates! Actually she is finding things I didn't even know were still around. Like this noise maker that I have no clue how old it is or really where it came from.
After running errands she still likes to play with it. Must be a good toy.
She also likes to play with her normal toys.
And recently (for the last month or so) keeps sticking her tongue out and to the right. It is strange and we don't know why she does it but she does it.
This photo is what I call the large and in charge. She has definitely grown into her car seat. Luckily she still is under the weight and height limits. She likes to hold onto the handle of her carrier. I think she looks silly when she does this.
The sad part of Lenna being sick is that it has been really great weather once again this week. But because of her cold we have tried to hang out at home. So I have been getting a lot of stuff cleaned up and done around the house. Last week I painted the ceiling of our room. I didn't do a before shot, but imagine the walls and the ceiling being the same color. Now the ceiling is white and it makes the room look much brighter!
It is amazing how a little bit of paint can freshen up the whole look of your house. Hope you all are having great weeks. I am looking forward to LOST next week, and hopefully having our household back to 100% healthy.

2 comments:

Laura and crew said...

She looks so happy even with a cold. I need to learn from Lenna. Say...your ceiling looks great! It almost inspires me to do ours. Almost.

Torrie Schultz... said...

Lenna is absolutely adorable! She is getting so big. Also, love the white ceiling :)