Thursday, May 20, 2010

I am excited

I will admit, I love shoes, and bags. I tend to have a lot of them. And in all honesty I should probably down size and get rid of some. I do throw away shoes since they eventually fall apart, but on most of my bags they get circulated and used, or forgotten and stuff in my big basket in my closet. However my very first diaper bag got so used and abused that I threw it away. It was replaced by a Christmas gift, but I was feeling it was time for a change and something new. Then this arrived in the mail.I am in love. A diaper bag that doesn't look like a diaper bag! I switched all my stuff over immediately from my other diaper bag! I also love that my mom will go to the JJ Cole sale for me and get me awesome stuff! Thank you mom!

I am also in love with afternoon naps. I got a 2 hour nap in and Lenna is still going strong. I should probably go wake her up now that I think about it...or maybe I will just start dinner. Maybe I shouldn't be blogging when I am groggy....Yay naps!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do you mind me asking where you got your bag and how much it cost you. I would love to get a diaper bag that doesn't look like a diaper bag.

Kyle.Sara.Jade said...

SO CUTE! we missed out on the sale this time around.. boo!! Glad to hear you are getting enough Zzz's in at your house! They don't prepare you for the lack of sleep! Lenna and Mommy are gorgeous as ever!

Laura and crew said...

Shnazzzy! I hope someday to outgrow the mom style bags I'm currently lugging around. However, I wouldn't mind hanging onto those 2 hour naps...so jealous!

The Thackers said...

I like the bag! You are so cool! I'm also very jealous of your 2 hour nap. Wow!

Lindsey H. said...

I'm not a big bag person, but that one is CUTE! And I love that it doesn't look like a diaper bag at all!

Nana said...

Darling bag! I love reading about what's going on with your beautiful family and seeing all the great pictures. You are such a good mom Mallory!