Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Trouble

This morning we are up early. I am not a fan of early. Anyway Lenna has a new trick. She has discovered she can open drawers and cupboards. ALL OF THEM. Which means that I am constantly picking up messes. This is where I found her this morning.She brought her baby with her. She must be teaching her baby the art of destruction. Look how proud she is. I think this means I am in for lots of trouble with Lenna from here on out.
On a different note. Yesterday was Lenna's very first time eating McDonald's food at McDonald's. She ate her entire cheeseburger, some fries, and some milk. Seriously where does this girl put all her food!
Happy to be out and about.
Laughing with her friends! Thanks for inviting us to lunch we had so much fun!
Yesterday I spent a lot of time in the yard. We really neglected a lot of the yard work last year. But this year we are bound to make our yard look nice. The only problem is the yard waste collection day needs to come more than every two weeks. We have almost filled out our yard waste can and it won't get emptied for another week! Oh well at least our yard is starting to look nice.

5 comments:

Laura and crew said...

Even if Lenna is trouble, she's still super duper cute! P.S. We have yard waste bags if you need one.

Anonymous said...

Looks like you need to get child safety locks for your cubboards and drawers.

Michelle M said...

Lauren has been doing the same thing in our kitchen. I'm going to install some baby-proofing locks. She also eats as much as I do. I'm not quite sure how it's possible.

Lindsey H. said...

I used to do the same thing when I was little. My mom finally gave up and let me have at the cupboards!

The Larsen's said...

I feel your pain! Good luck... Sometimes it's just not worth picking it all up every time!