Monday, May 10, 2010

Swinging in the Sun Shine

Yesterday was another beautiful sunny day. We went to the park right by our house. We swung on swings and played on the soccer field.
Lenna really loved running around on the huge field.
She also really loved chasing her ball around and trying to pick it up. She biffed it a lot which I thought was silly but she had so much fun!

She is also really into sitting on her chairs. I will find her like this a lot, and in her room sitting on her recliner. She is getting so big.Today you can see in the background is rainy. I already miss the sun and look forward to its return.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love those sunny days in the Northwest! Lenna is getting so big!

The Thackers said...

I'm with you...I can't wait to have the sunshine return!! :-)

Lindsey H. said...

Today's weather was so depressing compared to yesterday's I wanted to cry when I woke up!!!