Monday, May 31, 2010

Confession

Hi, I am Mallory and I am addicted to sweets. Yup that is right. I have a HUGE sweet tooth. However, today it was this guy who wanted to go to Krispy Kreme. Though I am not complaining.
This girl didn't complain either.
Actually I think she was thrilled to be out of the house.
To cement the idea in your heads that I have a huge sweet tooth. On Saturday we did an outing just for Elephant ears.
We headed to Folk Life. The elephants ears were totally worth the outing.
We are not sure if we have ever introduced Lenna to the Space Needle, but we did on Saturday for sure. It was a typical over cast Seattle weather. Which was great actually because it means parking was easy to find, and there was no line to get elephant ears.
We also got to go to a sweet birthday party. Lenna's friend Paige turned 1. It was a dog themed party. I love that Lenna and Marie are looking at all the other kids wondering why they are crying.
To bad it is rainy and icky weather because if it was sunny it would have made this weekend uber sweet! Oh well. I am just glad it is a 3 day weekend which makes it only 4 more days till the next weekend yippee!

6 comments:

Laura and crew said...

We must be friends because we have similar sweet tooths. :O)

Lindsey H. said...

I love that you have a sweet tooth too, because I occasionally get to benefit!

Grandma Princess said...

Ohh how sweet! LOL I noticed your sweet was a vegetable...even better!!
I see you are finally heeding the WORD from your Mother...finish your vegetables. Annnd I love that Lenna is getting that by example from her parents to get those....and enjoy!
I am loving it and you!G.Princess xo

Anonymous said...

Hi I am Jan Thompson and I am a sweetoholic. I am completely with you on sweets Mallory. I try not to buy them, but when I do they don't last long. Maybe we need to start weekly meetings. :)

Evan and Holly said...

I hear you on the sweet tooth (although chocolate, cookies, or cupcakes are not my first pick, but doughnuts, ummm yum).

I can't remember the last time I had an elephant ear. My mom goes to Folk Life every year. So she was there too :) Happy 3rd anniversary home owners.

The Thackers said...

Okay two thoughts...If you ever need a partner in sweets, I'm your girl. Also, I LOVE elephant ears. I grew up in Indiana going to the Indiana State Fair where elephant ears are a plenty. LOVE them. I'm going to definitely have to hit the Folk Life Festival next year!