Friday, May 14, 2010

Ned and Ted

These are our pink flamingos Ned and Ted. If you are wondering Ned is the shorter neck one and Ted is the taller one. It took me a long LONG time to convince Jared that we HAD to have them. I just think life is incomplete for me not to have a pair of pink flamingos in my yard. Maybe if I am lucky I will get another pair so I will have a whole flock in my next house. But they were looking sad, and so they just got a fresh coat of spray paint and they pinked up nicely!
Today was beautiful and sunny, but we didn't seize the day for sun. Hopefully tomorrow. Today was hard work shopping and hard work yard work. I found these cute pots at the dollar store. I put my left over petunias in them. It is great they are cute, small, and if we move this summer I can take my flowers with me! Oh and I am sporting my new capris. I have lost like 10lbs pre baby weight, and so I treated myself to this part of shorts for 7 bucks. I love TJ Max.Our other cool deal of the day was at Safeway. We bought some cleaners, 4 boxes of cereal, tomatoes, and beans. My total was $2.09 (96%) savings! Plus I left with 7 dollars off my next purchase coupons. Woot! The only problem is now I have 6 boxes (I bought some cereal yesterday too) of corn flakes at my house, and we won't eat that much. So if anyone wants a box or two of corn flakes for cooking or just eating let me know and I will get them to you. Otherwise they are headed to the food bank.

This morning while I was printing off coupons to make money grocery shopping, Lenna decided to explore and take apart the house. She enjoyed taking apart cupcake liners. Notice her necklaces. She puts them on herself. She likes being girly.
These other pictures are just to show off how silly and cute she looks in her outfit today. She is one spoiled girl in clothes. I can count on probably one hand maybe two the different outfits I have bought Lenna. So luckily all her family has great taste so she can look super cute.She also likes to share! See she is sharing her rock she found in the front yard.
She is sporting her binky because she started to throw a tantrum at the grocery store and I wanted to not have to deal with it. One day soon the binky is getting kicked to the curb. But right now I still love it.Happy sunny Friday friends!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You make me laugh with your flamingos! :)

Lindsey H. said...

Glad you found some fun stuff at the dollar store. I'll take a box of corn flakes! Can I grab them from you after church?

Laura and crew said...

Aha! Now I have a clue of what the perfect housewarming present would be...more of Ned & Ted's family. I'll have to look for a Fred & Jed to complete the set. That or a Wayne & Jane? Hmmm.

P.S, Cute shorts!