Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Rockin' Out

Yesterday I felt like a cool mom. I took Lenna to the library to see Caspar Babypants. It is not every day that you are excited to take your kid to the library to see a rock star. Caspar Babypants is the lead singer of the band The President of the United States of America. Do you remember the song Peaches? Ya I liked that song growing up. Well he sang kids songs and a Nirvana song, and it was so much fun. Anyway here he is jammin' out with all his little buddies.
Here are a few of my buddies. They were the best. They got there early and saved Lenna and I a spot. They were even pretty patient about waiting for the show to start.
Here are more of my buds. They are both awesome!
I laugh when I look at this picture. Having kids is the best! Even if they all don't want to smile for you when you take a picture.
Lenna loved getting tickled. And she loved the show. She totally just sat on my lap and clapped and had a good time.
Here is another picture of Caspar Babypants.
I also took a bunch of random videos. Some of are the Caspar Babypants performance. And one is of Lenna smacking her lips together. She likes to smack her lips while eating her yogurt in the morning. I think it is pretty funny and cute.







Today we had a surprise visit from a friend and she ate lunch with Lenna. These two enjoyed talking to each other while they ate.
So fun and so cute! One day Lenna will be older and will tell me I can't take pictures like this because it will embarrass her and her friends. At least right now the girls with both smile for me!

4 comments:

Laura and crew said...

You guys are the bestest. CBPants made me want to check out the rest of the kids activities this summer in the area so we can rock out again!

Anonymous said...

Looks like something fun to do with kids. I love the public libraries, they have the coolest things for kids!

The Thackers said...

Looks like fun! I love the pics of Lenna and Paige. Two very cute little girls! :-)

Lindsey H. said...

Caspar Babypants, huh? I'm assuming when I become a mom all that stuff will magically sound cooler than it does right now...right? :)